Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Slaughtered SOUL


Ethics,morals,beliefs,faiths….
The words for which now I crave!
The world has its own dictionary
And money is the word of priority

I stuck with my own views
I fought with my own fews
I kept myself away and looked the other way
I told myself I will not succumb to their way

But I failed
I hung my head in shame
I killed my own soul
To me, I became lame

Now,
I have a broken faith
I have a bleeding heart
I have a crushed soul
I have crippled morals
I have useless ethics
I have shattered dreams
I have become the ashamed queen!

I go on the way others want me to
Have no say or helpless in whatever I do
I saw skills taking a step behind
I saw the silver chunk making people blind
I saw, I heard, I felt, I left
It’s the truth and it’s bitter,

And I move on as my soul wept!

5 comments:

Xiamaze said...

oh
so
e-mo.

Tonoy said...

good thing you squeezed the pain out of u... but fight has no end... nothing ends so easily... fight on... the soul is free, not slaughtered... take care... keep smiling... and don't mope over the dark side of a thing... don't seek what you lost... smile for what you gained... cause even with a terrible loss, you gain experience... there is always something to gain... so smile my friend...

Tonoy said...

but too excess of everything is tedious... and pain should never be constant... poets should light a candle in the dark... poets should assure people that all hope is not lost, when they are lost... and pain can definitely not do that... write about pain... but show the solution to it... you write well, so make the best use of it... help them who needs it... and them who does not...

Unknown said...

awesummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!..........craving 4r more........

Arunava said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
very dark.....