Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Staying Alive


Sun faded away,
Birds headed their way,
Stars are welcomed,
Endless night sky lay.

Days have become shorter
Shorter as my dreams,
And these nights don’t seem to end
Even though I pleaded or screamed.

Stars stare down,
As if there’s only me
Or they mock n joke?
At the state I am in!

Stars don’t show me the way
As they used to before--
But all I hear them say,
“Do you want even more?”

I try to answer,
But words don’t help,
Leave me in confusion
And in a much bitter state!

Love’s a pain now,
Love’s a fire,
Dreams just drain down,
Failures are higher,
But I’ll never let go in vain--
And will prove the stars liar!

Sun will rise again--
Spreading the golden hue!
Stars then fall as rain,
Red replaces the dark blue!!!

2 comments:

Tonoy said...

at least there is hope for u... thats good... so much pain... i cant handle this voodoo... dam(n), u'r not the only one who suffers on this earth, everyone has their own problems... and what are problems for???

i tell u... they come up so that u can solve them... pass time, u may say... so chill!!!

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your damncreations.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com