
I was intensely talking,And it seemed he was listening,But actually he was gazing-----So deep in to my eyes-----That my inner self was shy.I wanted to get distracted,But still was strangely attracted!I knew the evident,But ignored the moment,A part of me tried to move away,A part of me got carried away.
His hands were so cold,Still,on my nape,it found a firm hold,We were close,more close and closer---And in moments,my heart was beating harder!My much-ignored dream---they came true!My Love,I gave it all to you!Your touch on my lips felt heavenNever part with me again!
But we part------You feel you shouldn't have,You diffidently say,"Sorry,my love".
I stare at you,no fear or tear.And I just say the words----------"For God's sake hold your tongue and let me love!!!"
p.s-the pic is drawn by a friend of mine,who is jus amazin by da way,as u cn c ofcourse and i thot it'll b apt!
18 comments:
If I write a comment it is going to become monotonous here. You are good, really good.
Hiddent talents realised
Inhibitions shed
Inferiorities overcome
Inspiration Imbibed
Result = Dam(n)'s Voodoo
well u hav been successful in bringin out da true feelins.....but certain lines seemd a bit unnecessary.....but all in all a very good piece of work......!!!! r kudos to da person who drew da picture..awesome.....who is it actually???????
i appreciate the critism here...bt i wud lyk to tell sumthng..not in my defence jus for letting u knw...utsav i tried to draw a complete picture so there r lines jeta hoyto poetry lage na but still to paint a pic i had to.
none oder then arka ujjal dey....hats off to him!
eta amar noi.....
tahole kar?ne of my orkut frnds may b! sorry arka....
ar ki bolbo...........
this girl has gone totally crazy.... the poems are good but coming from such a girl... man, I am impressed.
good...
but why the tint of pain in every creation???
serious doubts over whether the first kiss could find better expression than this..........
dam has arrived
So finally u got the taste of a kiss ? n do u too believe that having it b4 marriage is a SIN ? one of ur SIS used to think like that !! So, just checkin !
never knew that u write too !! althought, who th hell am I to know about you!
no i dont think that a way but i used to like her...ppl change as they grow and so have we....good to know u read my poems....another lil fact wen i wrote this i didnt hav my first kiss.....but now i had mine and thats inexplicable
This is great info to know.
True said
Nice to know
ummm...babui_in...are you even a man ? :P
I loved the intensity, and the way the picture complements the words. :)
thnx.
nice.....
Post a Comment