
I love to see you smile
And I love knowing that I caused the smile,
I love to see you happy
And I love knowing that I caused the happiness.
I love to look in your beautiful eyes
And I love the way I fall into them,
I love it when you hold my hand
And I love having the courage to hold yours.
I love to tease and torment you
And I love it when you do the same,
I love it when you touch me
And I love to touch you.
I love the fact that you still want to be my friend
And I love that i want to be yours...
I love so many things about you
But the most important thing is that:
I LOVE YOU!
8 comments:
You called this kind of thing silly?????? This is really really really good. The best part about it is that you sound so ernest and genuine about it. The feeling is so natural and everybody can relate to it. Reading it makes me feel like I want to be this person you are talking to.
i agree with "Lowlife of the third kind "...
its natural and everybody can relate to that....
one quality of your writting is that it is straight...it dosent have any double meanings(atleast i hope it dosent)to potray something you want to say in words and that to in a straightforward fashion is a quality that unfortunately i am not blessed with
well done
awsome..
very good.......xcellent.....really awesome... but 1 question who hav u writtn it 4?????
can i answer the million dollar ques???????????
whom is it dedicated to???????
every single word of the poem says his name..........hehhe
Its just superb Excellent
Nice
I cant leave without appraising it yaar
Tk cr
thnx
Post a Comment