Friday, July 6, 2007

Last Letter


Roses red fading away,
Shining sky gloomy grey,
Time is wasting away,
May be it's the last day.

Time's not healer anymore,
Heart's bleeding even more,
The tears broke shore,
Everywhere heavy downpour.

Vision blurred,
Words unheard,
Memories shattered,
Life's scattered.

Can't you see it in my eyes--
This can be our last good bye!
Can't you feel it through me--
This can be our last meet!

Don't know how to live without you,
Could've never survived without you,
Wish I had some more time,
I would've made the impossible come true.

But....
There's no time,
Wishes remain mine,
I just have to go;
Without you I row !

Though am gone,
Though am ain't here,
Never ever fear-
Coz my heart is here!
Don't be sad,
Never ever cry,
Coz all my life,all I tried-
Was to keep u happy n always smile!

My life's though short,
My life's worthy,
My life's ever new ,
Coz my life's you!

Keep this last letter--
May it makes you feel better,

Can't promise to meet later
Without you nothing else matter!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

well i thnk tat u sufferd a lot.d feelings d experncs.mind blowing.do u mean it 2 sum1 seems tat.carry on.....

Damayanti said...

na re egulo anek din ager lekha back in class 10...this one is jus imagination....thnks for appreciating....tora sobai amake gache chorachish...bhalo bhalo...thnks

Debtanu Das said...

I think this is one of your first poems is it not??
It says a lot though
expressive,emotional,and i know that you wont like it when i say this but it is damn sentimental
all in all its good

Ronnie said...

look honey da feel of da poem is good. but u havnt gne through nethn like dis i hope.....very matured thought not expected out of u....by da way last verse ta te ektu grammatical mistake ache r kichu letter type hoyni....correct dem.....or else its fine

Tunai said...

bapokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yaar!!!!!!!
but honestly speakin...u shuld hav dropped tht though im gone para... but still i guess tht para is givin more effect.......its rockin

Damayanti said...

thnx utsav.....i made the corrections.....

Lowlife of the third kind said...

I have known you quite sometime now and the poet side of you is totally different. It's dark and emotional and vengeful. i didn't expect this kinda poetry from you. I thought my style was dark and psychological. But you are matured. I hope you were lying when you said you wrote this in class 10. Would give me a bit of an inferiority complex.

Damayanti said...

no yaar i stopped writing in 2005 last 11 ei likhechi....kintu toder eto appreciation peye may b i'll write again..thnks so much guys....

Unknown said...

ur poems can become gr8 songs... mayb u know sumone who can compose tunes 4 them..

Damayanti said...

i hope someone cn make music out of them.... but am waiting for that sum1