Roses were red,the sky was blue,
I woke up feeling my dream was true!
But i woke up!!--i made a mistake
I broke my own dream which was actually fake!
I believed and I did not and yet again
There was pain and then no more and then again
I walked,I stopped,I ran and then stopped
I was happy and excited and then tired in vain!
I realized the reality but ignored the truth,
I knew I would broke only if I would,
Suddenly...
I could see memories as pictures
I could hear distant voices and laughters--
I tried to close my eyes
They became more clearer!
I tried to close my ears
They sounded even louder!
I wanna stop it but it wont stop,
I wanna forget it but it won't drop
I wanna rub it but it won't fade
I wanna kill it but it's still not dead!!!
Oh!Too much of thinking......
I feel dizzy
My thoughts are getting hazy
A ray of sun beckons me to wake
I shrug and I move away
But then I realize,may be,
Its trying to lighten up my day!
6 comments:
bah bhalo kep it up
okay guys nethng mor?
ok ok!!!!!! but dis 1 is actually da worst of ur creations....neways keep on producin mre gems in da future
copying the 2nd 3rd and the 4th line.. if u don't mind.. dam(n) :)
raaj.am sorry i cudnt get wat u said!!!
uh...ok...iguess;)
Post a Comment